Hessonite, also known as Gomed, Gomedha, or Gomeda, is a mystical gemstone that belongs to the garnet group of minerals. It is associated with Rahu, one of the nine heavenly bodies in Hindu astrology. Rahu and Ketu are not real planets but dark forces that have a negative influence on the horoscopes. Rahu is particularly malevolent and can bring misfortune and the evil eye.
People who are going through the worst phase of Rahu (Rahu Mahadasha) wear Natural Hessonite Gemstones to shield themselves from its harmful effects. Natural Gomed has a color that ranges from yellowish-brown to reddish-brown and resembles honey or cow’s urine, which is why it is called Go-med in Hindi. Natural Hessonite Gemstone is mainly recommended for those who are suffering from the most difficult Rahu Mahadasha in their lives. This kind of garnet mineral impacts the human energy fields.
What Are The Astrological Characteristics Of Planet Rahu?
Rahu is considered a neutral planet by most Vedic astrological books, while some pundits say it is a male/masculine planet. Depending on the environment, it chooses to create male or female outcomes. It is supposed to be a cold, dry world.
In Vedic astrology, it is related to the Vaata (air) element. Rahu is a shadow planet with no actual mass. Rahu is one of the most difficult planets in the Navagraha when it comes to assessments, predictions, and prescription modifications.
Rahu does not have a physical manifestation. It is a fake planet, but because of Rahu's importance in the horoscope, Rishis have bestowed upon it the prestige of such a planet. Rahu is a planet that is known to have unfavorable natural repercussions and is regarded to be a planet that creates laziness, difficulty, and impediments in the workplace.
Rahu is said to cast shadows for 18 months in the zodiac. It may create doubt, depression, and emotional instability if it is improperly placed in the astrological chart. It is believed that if Rahu is placed in a good position inside a person's horoscope, their fortune will improve. As a result, the individual gets a high level of intellect.
Origin of Hessonite Gemstone
Hessonite Gemstone is mined in various countries, such as India, Sri Lanka, Africa, Austria, and Thailand. But the most preferred origin is Ceylon or Siloni gomed because it has better quality and more intense color. Indian Hessonite or Black Hessonite is not very attractive because it has low shine and many visible, black, dot-like flaws, which make it less suitable for both astrology and beauty.
Price of Hessonite Stone
High-quality, clear gems with a captivating golden brown, spice-like color, can command Hessonite (Gomed) prices in India ranging from INR 225 Per Carat To 5000 Per Carat, Gomed Stone from Srilanka tends to attract higher prices due to their unrivaled quality, clarity, and distinctive color.
Benefits of Wearing Hessonite Gemstone
This Semi-precious stone has many advantages for the wearer, such as calming the mind, boosting Confidence, and more. Here are some examples of the benefits of the Gomed Stone below:-
- Peace of Mind
- Health Conditions
- Creativity and Confidence
- Communicates the Five Essentials of Existence
- Enhances Strength and Position
Peace of Mind:- According to Vedic Astrology and the belief of the ancient Hindus, the Gomed Stone is a natural gemstone that brings peace, clarity, and agility to the mind. It is the most effective stone for mental well-being, as it helps to relieve stress and depression and to heal anxiety and mental disorders.
Health Conditions:- The Original Hessonite gemstone has many health benefits. It boosts your mental power and helps with digestive and respiratory issues. It also helps to heal asthma, indigestion, and epilepsy. This stone is very good for skin allergies, eye infections, and more.
Creativity and Confidence:- Expert astrologers say that Gomed Ratna is the stone of clarity. It gives you more clarity, creativity, and confidence. So, wearing a Real Hessonite stone is very beneficial for people who deal with high stress and low self-confidence in their daily lives.
This stone is very helpful for creative people like writers, painters, event managers, directors, commissioning traders, and singers. It helps to eliminate all kinds of personal and professional doubt, shyness, and fear from the minds, thereby increasing the focus and confidence level of the wearer.
Communicates the Five Essentials of Existence:- Indian Vedic astrology says that a person’s life has five different fruits. They are Meditation (Dhayan), Salvation or Nirvana (Moksha), financial prosperity (Artha), righteous living (Dharma), and pleasures of the flesh (Kama).
People believe strongly on spiritual and astrological grounds that attaining all these five fruits in life is the highest level in the path of divinity, spirituality, and inner peace. A person can achieve all these five fruits of life with the help of an untreated Gomed Stone. Hessonite gem helps a person to attain Salvation, Meditation, financial stability, righteous living, and pleasures of the flesh at once.
Enhances Strength and Position:- According to astrology, the planet Rahu is in charge of your riches, and when Rahu is in a favorable position in your horoscope, it bestows upon you a slew of blessings. Because Rahu is the governing planet of Hessonite stone, wearing a Hessonite ring increases your financial benefits and ensures long-term stability.
Hessonite, also known as Gomed or Gomedak in Hindi, promotes authority, position, renown, and recognition, as well as good health and prosperity. It also influences public attitude in your favor when you wear the stone with proper color, carat size, and technique. As a consequence, Gomed is an excellent choice for public relations professionals, diplomats, and politicians.
How And When To Wear Hessonite Stone
Every stone has a specific time and day for wearing it to get the most benefits from that Gemstone. There are also some conditions for wearing any gemstone, such as which metal you can use to carry the Gemstone, which day and time is best to wear it, which finger you should wear the Stone on, etc. Here are some important points that you have to remember before wearing your Gemstone.
- In Which Finger You Wear Your Stone
- Time & Day
- Purification Of Hessonite Stone
- Activation Of Your Hessonite Gemstone
Metal:- Wear your Hessonite Stone in silver to get the best results and astrological benefits. Some of the great and recognized astrologers recommend that the Original Gomad stone should be mounted in silver metal. There are some exceptional cases also where the Astrologers suggest they wear the Gomed in white gold or platinum.
Where You Worn Your Stone:- To get the most personal and professional benefits from your Hessonite Gemstone, you are advised to wear it on the middle finger of your right or working hand. However, you can consult an expert astrologer for the best advice. Apart from the ring, you can wear any jewelry of your choice as long as the stone is touching your skin directly.
Time & Day:- The best day of wearing your Gomed Stone for the first time should be an auspicious day.. As per Vedic Astrology, Saturday is the best day of wearing the Gomed Stone, and you can wear your stone between 5 am to 7 am, or in Brahm_ Muharat.
Purification Of Hessonite Stone:- Put your Gomed stone or any other jewelry made of this stone in a clean bowl. Now take another bowl and fill it with Gangajal which is holy water as per Hindu Rituals, and add some raw cow milk after this add half spoon of pure honey, and add a piece of tulsi leaf.
Leave the stone in this solution for 30 minutes so that it removes all the impurities, negativities, and unwanted vibes. After this take Loose stone or jewelry of the stone out from the bowl and wash it with normal clean water. Then gently dry it with a smooth and pure cloth and continue to charge and activate the Gemstone.
Activation Of Your Hessonite Gemstone:- If you wear any gemstone without activating it from Mantras, it will not give you the best and desired results as per your wish. That’s why you must Energize and activate your Gomed Stone before you wear it. So before wearing your Stone, first, you put your Stone in the white and clean cloth and chant this mantra 108 times
“ Om Rang Rahave Namaha ”
"ॐ रां राहवे नमः”
While chanting the mantra, Meditate and pray to the Planet Rahu, and then when you recite the mantra for the final time you put on your stone right after the last recitation ends.
Who Should Wear Hessonite Gemstone?
Whether it's Hessonite or Red Coral (Moonga), only wear these cosmic gemstones if they're right for you. You should visit a knowledgeable astrologer with your birth chart for the aforementioned assurance. An astrologer would only recommend a stone to you after extensively researching the positioning of stars and planets in your horoscope's house. Examine the ascendants listed below for the finest possible cosmic advantages from wearing Hessonite gemstones or Gomed Ratans.
- The Aquarius Zodiac sign or Kumbh Rashi is assigned Gomed Ratan in Indian Vedic astrology.
- Western science considers it to be the birthstone of Geminis.
- Hessonite Gemstone is also a good stone for Libra and Taurus sun signs.
- It is also useful for people whose Rahu is not in a favorable place in their horoscope.
- When Rahu, the malevolent planet, is located in your horoscope's 6th, 8th, or 12th houses, you should wear an Original Hessonite Stone.
- Natives engaged in politics, public relations, event management, and commission trade will benefit from wearing hessonite stone. It bestows power, clout, wealth, and success on the residents.
- Hessonite or Gomed stone can assist public speakers in influencing large gatherings more effectively.
- The magical characteristics of hessonite stone benefit locals who work in administration, law, and science.
- This stone can also be worn by natives who work in the transportation, printing, chemical, theater, retail, grocery, and nightclub industries.
- The Hessonite Gemstone is the January birthstone. The stone, however, is exclusively available to Aries and Aquarius inhabitants.
- Students and anyone working in the field of research are encouraged to utilize the stone because it improves concentration and focus and gives clear guidance to aid in goal achievement.
- Natives who work in the media or entertainment industries, such as music, dance, acting, and film production, as well as those who publish newspapers and magazines and who are artists are also advised to wear this stone.
- It promotes love and harmony in the wearer's life, as well as perfect peace and enormous satisfaction in married life.
- With hessonite or Gomed, wearers' minds can be cleansed of fear complexes. It also gives the user the courage and confidence to pursue any endeavor they choose. It gives a person complete control over their life, allowing them to lead it with confidence and zeal.
- The stone is extremely beneficial to the locals who are cursed by the serpent or snake.
- The magnificent and auspicious diamond inspires confidence and calms fears, allowing the wearer to triumph over all opponents. As a consequence, it assists the user in conquering challenges in both life and other competitions. They can benefit from it by resolving problems, achieving stability, and finding relief from ailments.
- This gem is a blessing for those who suffer from digestive issues as a result of a sluggish and weak metabolism. It improves the user's health, strength, and energy.
- People with weak Rahu placements would also obtain blessings and relief from its negative effects by wearing a hessonite gemstone. Rahu's weak position in the birth chart may result in addiction, substance abuse, bad health, and strained relationships due to the use of opioids, alcohol, and other dangerous substances. These people are prone to errors, sickness, and losses.