Yellow Sapphire Stone – Benefits, Price & Process of Wearing
What is Yellow Sapphire Stone?
Re-energizing your emotional system, providing exceptional calmness to your mind and inviting health and affluence in life, the yellow sapphire stone is a marvellous gemstone gifted by nature to mankind. It belongs to the corundum mineral family and is found at several places around the world. Known as ‘Pukhraj’ in Hindi, the stone is believed to bring success and enhance happiness too. The yellow sapphire gemstone is believed to activate your solar plexus chakra resulting in improved concentration levels. The natural yellow sapphire helps boost physical energy too. By wearing the original yellow sapphire, you can align your will with the divine will and can thus, extend your consciousness. The yellow pukhraj is a wonderful stone for people who want to express their thoughts and ideas in a confident manner. To enjoy the astounding benefits of yellow sapphire gemstone, one should always buy certified yellow sapphire gemstone online.
Why Yellow Sapphire Gemstone is so important?
Ruled by the most powerful planet, Jupiter, the yellow sapphire is a powerhouse of benefits. It is worn to gain success, positivity, longevity, wisdom, health and to receive blessings of planet Jupiter. This extremely valuable gemstone is believed to attract wealth too. Known to enhance concentration and inviting better decision-making power, this beautiful yellow gemstone is highly helpful for finding the perfect soulmate. The stone also helps solve the delay in wedding. It helps one get rid of stressful thoughts and aids in keeping the mind relaxed.
What are the benefits of wearing Yellow Sapphire Gemstone?
There are immense benefits of yellow sapphire. The most significant ones are mentioned below:
* Wear this exquisite stone to fill your life with extreme happiness and excitement. Get the lost spirit back and get back to a zealous life.
* Pukhraj is an amazing stone to invite success and prosperity in life. If you haven’t tasted the same since a long time, wear yellow sapphire and see how life changes for good!
* One of the most significant benefits of wearing yellow sapphire is that it helps overcome delay in marriages and helps one find the right life partner.
* The yellow sapphire ring benefits include protecting the wearer from accidental deaths.
* Another important yellow sapphire astrological benefit is that the gemstone attracts joy and peace in the life of the wearer.
* Excel in higher education by wearing this lovely stone.
The list of yellow sapphire stone benefits is quite long! To enjoy the amazing yellow pukhraj stone benefits, buy natural and certified yellow sapphire at Rashi Ratan Bhagya.
Who can wear a yellow sapphire?
As per the Indian astrology, the pukhraj or yellow sapphire is the most suitable gemstone for the Pisces & Sagittarius zodiacs. It can also be worn by the Leo, Scorpio, Aries & Cancer but only when recommended by seasoned astrologers. Yellow Sapphire is associated with the Jupiter planet. According to the Vedic astrology, Jupiter is considered the most influential planet. It is recommended that people who want to wear yellow sapphire should first consult with an expert astrologer who would ensure the positive position of Jupiter in the birth-chart and would then recommend to wear it. Let us now discuss how to wear yellow sapphire stone.
How to wear yellow sapphire (Method of wearing yellow sapphire stone)?
The most appropriate day to wear pukhraj or yellow sapphire is Thursday during sunrise. The vibrant yellow or the lemon-yellow coloured pukhraj is considered appropriate for wearing. Also, the astrologers suggest that an individual should wear yellow sapphire gemstone according to his/her body weight. The yellow sapphire should be at least one-twelfth of a person’s body weight. Males should wear this gemstone in the index finger of right hand while women may wear it in the index finger of either hand. Yellow sapphire should be worn with the chanting of “Om Brim Brahaspataye Namaha” mantra. The mantra should be chanted for 108 times. Please ensure that you discuss with an expert or experienced astrologer before wearing the yellow sapphire.
Where to buy yellow sapphire stone?
Rashi Ratan Bhagya is the most reliable and reputed destination in case you have been thinking where to buy yellow sapphire gemstone. When you buy yellow sapphire online at our site, you can stay absolutely satisfied because we deal in natural and certified gemstones including pukhraj. Moreover, when you purchase yellow sapphire online at RRB, you may get all the essential information of when and how to wear it in case you wish to know the same. We also offer wholesale loose yellow sapphire gemstones. While you buy yellow sapphire stone online at Rashi Ratan Bhagya, you can also get your order customized in form of a beautiful yellow sapphire jewelry. At RRB, it is our topmost priority to deliver you nothing less than the original gemstones! Explore our wide range of yellow sapphire gemstones and buy yellow sapphire gemstone online in the most trusted manner with us!
What is the original price of yellow sapphire gemstone?
The yellow sapphire price per carat in India lies in the range of 2932 INR to 50000 INR (40 USD to 682 USD). Talking further about the yellow sapphire price, let us tell you that the yellow sapphire price per carat is calculated considering certain constraints as mentioned below.
* Origin - The Ceylon Yellow Sapphires, also known as the Sri Lanka Yellow Sapphires are the costliest. They cost between 384 USD to 460 USD. On the other hand, the Thailand Yellow Sapphires cost range begin from 75 USD.
* Clarity - The clearer and transparent yellow sapphires are more valuable and expensive than those with inclusions and lesser clarity.
* Colour - The vibrant yellow or the lemon-yellow colour yellow sapphires are definitely more expensive and valuable than those which have a dash of other hues like orange, golden or green.
* Carat Wt. - The size of the rare gemstones has direct connection with their high price tag! It is also important to notice that rise in size also rises the possibilities of natural uncleanness. Therefore, pukhraj stone price per carat increases when these gemstones are clear and bigger in size.
* Cut - The fine cut of yellow sapphires simply increases its cost and value. Turning a rough yellow sapphire into a faceted one comes with stone wastage and thus, you find highly expensive faceted yellow sapphires. In comparison to the faceted pieces, those which are oval/cushion or round shaped are economical.
* Treatment - Sometimes, the yellow sapphires go through heating and other treatment processes. However, the untreated yellow sapphires are the ones that are valued most.
Interesting Facts about Pukhraj Yellow Sapphire Stone
* Yellow Sapphire represents planet Jupiter.
* The stone is believed to bring success, wealth, luck, better focus, fame and many more benefits in the wearer’s life.
* The stone is regarded as the second hardest gemstone (after diamond) used in the world of jewellery.
* The stone is also believed to be extremely helpful in finding the right person for marriage.
* Many students wear pukhraj stone for enhance concentration.
What is the puja procedure for yellow sapphire before wearing it?
Choose a bright or lemon-yellow sapphire to wear. Sit on a yellow cloth covered asana in the North, East or North-East facing direction. Purify the stone by dipping it in ghee (clarified butter), milk, curd, sugar, tulsi leaves, Ganga jal (holy water of Ganges River) and honey. Recite “Om Brim Brahaspataye Namaha” mantra for 108 times. Now take it out and clean with distilled water. The most appropriate day for wearing it is Thursday and sunrise is the best time for the same. Wear the stone in the index finger of right hand (males) or index finger of either hand (females).
Buy 100% Natural Yellow Sapphire at Rashi Ratan Bhagya & explore the joyful possibilities in life!