Considered as one of the most powerful talismans, Tiger eye gem has been in use since very old times. It is known for its superb ability of providing unique observation power to its wearer. The gem is also highly popular as a wonderful alternative to Ruby. The healing properties of Tiger Eye are also worth noting. Moreover, Tiger Eye shows an amazing optical reflectance effect. When it comes to jewelry manufacturing, the Tiger eye comes as one of the sought-after gemstones.
This gemstone comes in tones of dark yellow. Moreover, Tiger Eye is believed to show no side effects, so anybody may wear this gemstone. Nonetheless, an expert needs to be consulted before wearing this gemstone.
How to wear Tiger Eye (with Puja Process)
In short, Tiger Eye is a powerful gemstone, so it needs to be cleansed as well as energized properly before wearing. As a result, you can also receive all its metaphysical and spiritual benefits at the maximum level. It is time to discuss the proper steps of wearing a Tiger Eye gemstone:
First, you need to detoxify the Tiger’s Eye gemstone. Take Gangajal, and immerse the gemstone in it. Tiger Eye represents the planets Sun and Mars. That is why the wearer needs to recite the Surya Beej mantra as well as the Mangal mantra to activate the gemstone.
The correct day for wearing Tiger Eye is any Sunday during the Shukla Paksha or waxing moon. Moreover, people regardless of ethnicities and religion can choose to wear Tiger’s Eye.
Silver is the most suitable metal for Tiger Eye. And the most preferred medium to wear this gemstone is a ring.
The Tiger Eye ring should be worn in the right hand’s ring finger. It applies to both males as well as females. Note that the right-handed people should wear it on their right hands and the left-handed people should wear it on their left hands.
You should consult an expert to know the process of wearing Tiger Eye in detail.
Tiger Eye Benefits
Are you interested to know the benefits of Tiger's Eye? Let us discuss it now:
* Tiger's Eye helps to boost self-confidence and self-esteem. So, it may be an ideal gemstone for shy and introverted individuals.
* When Tiger Eye gets in contact with the skin (after wearing it properly), it helps to boost the wearer’s mood and instils peace within
* It is also a wonderful gemstone for those who want to keep anxiousness and various types of fear awa
* Sometimes, we all go through times when we feel that we do not have any courage and strength left to combat various difficult situations of life. In such circumstances, this beautiful gem can be of utter importance. It gives you the needed inner strength that helps you keep going on!
* Do you wish to attract good luck in life? If so, wear Tiger Eye as it is known for inviting luck and success in life.
* Wearing the beautiful Tiger Eye is a great option for those who want to improve their power of focus.
* One can also choose to wear this gemstone when there is situation of mental confusion and chaos. Wearing this gem will help attain clarity in confused and complicated situations.
* The gemstone helps to improve patience and offers lots of other spiritual effects. Moreover, it also helps to boost the health of the wearer.
* Tiger Eye also helps to relieve skin issues. It can also support the healing of bone tissue wounds. It is also considered as a good stone in dealing problems related to throat, eyes and reproduction system.
Tiger Eye Quality
When it comes to choosing a high-quality Tiger Eye gemstone, you should make sure of its reflective sheen and color (dark yellow shades). At Rashi Ratan Bhagya, you get pure, natural and government certified gemstones that will give you all the associated benefits which you expect from your gemstones. Explore our wide range of Tiger Eye gems available in different sizes and shop the one that best suits your needs.
Tiger Eye Pricing
Once you are sure about the quality of a Tiger Eye gemstone, you might be interested to know its price per carat. The per carat price of this gemstone is INR 77 to INR 104. However, depending on the origin, quality and size, the price may differ from piece to piece.
Tiger Eye Origin
Griquatown West (South Africa) is the main source of the Tiger Eye gemstone. Moreover, Western Australia and Wittenoom Gorge are also the sources of this gemstone. Tiger Eye is also available in the United States, India, Canada, Spain, Burma, Brazil, and some other countries.
Tiger Eye Care & Cleaning
When it comes to cleansing Tiger Eye, it should be immersed in saltwater for a whole night. The process revives its energy.
On the next day, the gemstone needs to be separated from the saltwater and rinsed well with fresh water.
Next, it should be kept under the sun for two to three hours. The cleansing process should be repeated a minimum of every three months.
FAQ’s about the Tiger Eye Stone
How a Tiger Eye Gemstone can be worn?
Tiger Eye can be worn in different ways- like rings, bracelets, or pendants.
Why should you buy Tiger Eye from Rashi Ratan Bhagya?
If you are looking to buy a high-grade Tiger Eye gemstone, look no further than Rashi Ratan Bhagya. We offer 100% natural gemstones. Contact us today to get a high-quality Tiger Eye gemstone at a budget-friendly price. We ensure every gemstone goes through rigorous quality checks before it is being available to customers.