Malachite Gemstone/Kidney Stone – Benefits, Price & Process of Wearing
Malachite Stone – A Quick Introduction
The Kidney stone, or Dana Phirang, is another name for malachite. The Throat Chakra and the Heart Chakra are both connected with the vibrations of this powerful gemstone. Malachite encourages the wearer to take risks and accept responsibility for his or her thoughts, feelings, and deeds. It boosts the immune system, enhances mood, and reduces cramps and menstrual problems.
Natural Kidney Stone, also known as Malachite by 'AstroDevam,' is imbued with celestial powers and has been energized and programmed by Chary Kalki Krishnan.
Its oblique strength and force, which demands respect, mesmerises the observer. The fluidity, flow, and energy of its lines, circles, and motifs, on the other hand, calm and welcome. It has a mystical quality to it.
What are the Benefits of Wearing Malachite Gemstone/Kidney Stone?
• This stone will be a blessing for those suffering from stone, liver, or renal disorders. Using this gemstone will aid in the elimination of all kidney-related diseases, as well as provide protection to those who are healthy.
• The Kidney Stone enhances kidney and liver function, and also the immunological system of the body. Malachite powder is currently being used to treat kidney issues.
• Malachite inhibits age-related migraines, headaches, and memory loss. It also helps the person wearing it remember things better.
• Swelling in joints, fractures, and ruptured muscles are all relieved by the Dana Firang stone, commonly known as the kidney gemstone.
• The kidney stone is regarded to be helpful in the treatment of female reproductive organ diseases.
• Noise, over-bright fluorescent lighting, and destructive rays from technical equipment, as well as negative phone calls and emails, are all protected by malachite in the office.
• Malachite defends against ageing-related migraines, headaches, and mental weariness. It also helps the wearer remember things.
• Malachite is a gemstone of inspiration for airline and aviation employees, miners, and secretaries, as it protects them from unexpected catastrophes and helps them think clearly.
Who Should Wear Malachite/Kidney Gemstone?
It is a birthstone for Capricorn and Scorpio, and it resonates with many chakras.
Malachite Kidney Stone is beneficial for a number of reasons. If you're looking for a magnificent gemstone to add to your collection or something to give as an anniversary gift, malachite is an outstanding choice. People who want to boost their good moods and reduce negativity in their lives might wear Malachite jewellery because of its popularity as a healing gemstone. They may be used to treat renal and liver issues.
If you just want to enhance your level of potential commercial success, malachite gemstones can be made into decorative pieces for the house or office.
• If you have any of the following physical conditions, wear Malachite:
- Tightness or discomfort
- An injury that persists and refuses to heal
• If you have any kidney or liver Problem
• To speed the recovery of a specific disease, you want to draw your body's attention to it.
• You really would like to feel more rooted and linked to Mother Nature.
Where to Buy Malachite Gemstone?
Any reputable gemstone dealer should have malachite on hand. To ensure that you're buying the most ethically sourced and well-cut gemstones possible, make sure the business you're dealing with is real.
Before you get your hands on this magnificent gemstone, make sure you purchase it from a reputable and trustworthy source. Rashi Ratan Bhagya is a leading provider of 100% genuine, unheated, and untreated gemstones and jewellery. Rashi Ratan Bhagya carefully selects gemstones and provides accurate gem-lab certification with each one. You can look through a huge assortment of Malachite gemstones at Rashi Ratan Bhagya.
What is the price of Malachite Kidney Stone?
Thousands of dollars can be spent on the most precious malachite stones. Mineral auctions online, for example, sell a 20.02LB Natural malachite cut crystal specimen for roughly $1,000.
More common malachite stones, such as a 6.09LB natural shining malachite for around $50, are available here. It means that any collector, regardless of economic means, can find a malachite here.
The size, cut, and pattern of a malachite stone affect its value. Smaller cutouts and polished surfaces on malachite cabochons can sell for as little as $10 per specimen. As the volume of carved out malachite grows higher, expect the price of malachite to increase.
Malachite Kidney Stone is a semi-precious stone with a wide range of colours. A superb polished and cut malachite gem the size of your palm could cost between $20 and $40 USD. You could be looking at hundreds of dollars when you double or tripled the size of that gemstone. Whenever you add a design, several green colours, and a certain cut, the price can quickly escalate. A raw uncut chunk of malachite will set you back $20 USD or more per pound.
Interesting Facts about Malachite Gemstone
• Malachite is a mineral with a Mohs hardness of 3.5 to 4. It must be safeguarded from injury because it is both delicate and porous. Heat shock can cause the material to change colour or crack.
• Malachite is a copper mineral with a very toxic dust. When cutting and polishing, always wear protective breathing equipment. After they've been polished, stones are completely safe to handle. However, washing your hands after handling a freshly cut or dusty sample is a good idea.
• Malachite kidney gemstone was once used as a shielding stone for children in Spain to protect them from evil and help them sleep better. During the Middle Ages, people carved a Sun out of natural Malachite stone and then wore it. It was considered to confer good health and act as a charm against depression on the user. As previously noted, Malachite is quite similar to the mineral Azurite. In ancient times, people ground the Kidney gemstone into a powder, which was then mixed with water and used as a medicinal drink. For thousands of years, Malachite has been mined and used in Israel. This mineral may also prevent children from infections and other significant health problems. Before the invention of contemporary coloring paint, the Malachite gemstone was utilized as a source of green pigment for paints for many decades.
• For the same reason, malachite should not be used as an antidote. An elixir is water that has been infused with minerals to achieve their medicinal properties. The water is then consumed.
How to wear Malachite Gemstone (Method of Wearing Kidney stone)
Healing crystals that have not been treated should be used. Light-colored crystals with good transparency are far more productive and efficient than crystals with a drab hue and low quality.
Crystals that have been heat-treated, artificially coloured, highly included, cracked, or damaged are not suggested for healing.
Depending on your demands and ambitions, wear one or more gemstones.
It comes in sterling silver or any other metal and can be worn as a ring, pendant, or bracelet.
It's a terrific notion to wear curved and polished stones. A minimum of 1/10 of a person's body weight should be worn, or 1 carat for every 10 kg of body weight.
Keep it in your house, office, or other space where you spend the majority of your time if you don't wish to wear it.
Raw, tumbling, energy wands/points, spherical, or any other naturally formed crystals are perfect for placement.
The size of the space in which the gemstone will be placed determines its dimension or weight. As a result, the entire area has been enveloped in healing energy.
Stones that have been activated and energised appropriately produce better results. For the best results, Rashi Ratan Bhagya provides ready-to-use crystals.
What is the puja procedure for Malachite gemstone before wearing it?
Do the Pooja to wear the ring of semi-precious stones aquamarine, green onyx, malachite, green zircon, and green tourmaline on Wednesday, 6-7 a.m. A green cloth and moong dal are required. Spread the green moong dal on top of the cloth. Apply sandal and Kumkum on the ring after washing it, then place it over the green moong dal. Camphor, white flowers, and mild agarbatti are advised. Put on the ring after reciting the Buddha Mantra 108 times. Malachite gemstone rings should be worn on the middle finger for optimal results.