Kyanite Gemstone – Benefits, Price & Process of Wearing
Kyanite Stone – A Quick Introduction
Kyanite is a captivating gemstone with bright blue and green hues that belongs to the Silicate mineral family. Kyanite is thought to help with self-expression and communication, as well as possessing important metaphysical aspects.
Kyanite is a strong stone with a wide range of uses. It contains a relaxing, grounding vibration that can be used to balance emotions and enter contemplative states. It also awakens the third eye chakra, which can help us connect to our intuition talents and recall dreams. It does not gather negative energy, so it does not need to be cleansed like many other crystals.
Kyanite is much more than a pretty stone with a deep blue color. To improve the feng shui of your home, look into the healing properties of kyanite.
Why Kyanite Gemstone is so important?
The value of kyanite today is influenced by a range of variables. The first consideration is color. The most prevalent color of kyanite used in jewelry is blue. Green, gray, white, yellow, and orange colors are less prevalent, with the latter being identified relatively lately in Tanzania.
Other hues aren't as popular as blue because they don't have the same level of transparency. The colorless version of the crystal, on the other hand, is the rarest but just not generally the most precious.
Clarity and brilliance are two further characteristics that determine the value. Translucent gems are the most costly, however due to color zoning, practically each kyanite gemstone has some flaws.
The cut & shape of the kyanite jewelry is also important. Translucent faceted stones are common among gem collectors, while transparent cabochon stones are uncommon. Pears and ovals are the most common shapes for such jewelry because they help preserve the majority of the gemstone's weight, but square, oval, trillions, hearts, and rounds are rarer and in higher demand, so they have a higher value, especially if they have been precisely cut into calibrated sizes by gemstone collectors.
What are the Benefits of Wearing Kyanite Gemstone?
• Kyanite stone boosts a person's psychic abilities and links them to the divine through its vibrations and energies.
• This lovely gemstone has powerful healing properties, stimulating all of the chakras inside the body for total well-being.
• It activates the chakra system in particular and boosts one's ability to articulate oneself.
• Kyanite is one of the few gemstones that does not hold any negativity and thus does not have to be cleansed.
• Because this gemstone has no negative energy, it fosters a good outlook by eradicating all forms of anger, depression, irritation, and tension.
• Because this is a grounding gemstone, it aids meditation. It also activates the third eye chakra, which broadens a person's horizons in terms of creativity, vision, and agility.
• Kyanite strengthens the body and soul by balancing the yin and yang forces.
• It brings calmness and removes all obstacles from the mind and soul due to its mild abilities that are exceedingly calming.
• It aids in the healing of disorders affecting the ears, eyes, thyroid, upper lungs, parathyroid, vocal cord, neck, and sense of smell. It regulates blood pressure and improves physical movement.
• This calming pain reliever is an excellent partner for recovering from an injury and curing infections and diseases in the body.
• By eradicating any discords, Kyanite promotes good partnerships.
• It's also used for a variety of industrial applications and is cut into cabochons as crystal gems.
Who Should Wear Kyanite Gemstone?
Those under the zodiac signs of Taurus, Aries, or Libra who are looking for healing gemstones that improve communication should look into kyanite jewelry.
Where to Buy Kyanite Gemstone?
Because of the complex features of cutting this stone, quality kyanite rings can be tough to come by. While there are plenty of round and polished kyanite stones available, custom gemstone cuts are more difficult to come by.
Color, clarity, and cut are the characteristics that distinguish a premium kyanite. Look for kyanite stones that are eye clean and have a deep blue hue with medium saturation and good transparency. Keep in mind, however, that due to the stone's unusual hardness characteristics, it's critical to work with jewelers who have already cut and mounted loose kyanite gemstones.
Last but not least, buy from vendors who have a ring return policy, and if you're not sure about the gemstone's genuineness or quality, ask for a sample.
Rashi Ratan Bhagya is an Indian wholesale jewelry manufacturer and supplier that has been in business since 1985. Rashi Ratan Bhagya is now the greatest source for handmade kyanite stone or jewelry - they have a large assortment of high-quality rings fashioned with kyanite gemstones in a variety of cuts and metals. It's always been a breeze when you shop with us. Rashi Ratan Bhagya offers not only wholesale Kyanite jewelry collections, but also other perks such as fast delivery and free shipping.
What is the price of Kyanite Gemstone?
Depending on the size and quality of the stone, kyanite can cost anywhere from $0.50 to $300 per piece.
Because Kyanite is one of the most affordable crystals you'll find in any metaphysical store, it's recommended to buy it when you need a rapid energy boost or a crystal to help you open your heart chakra.
Interesting Facts about Kyanite gemstone
• The word 'kuanos' or 'kyanos' comes from the Greek word 'kuanos' or 'kyanos,' which means 'deep blue,' referring to the color's deep blue tone
• It's said to help with yin-yang equilibrium.
• Self-expression and communication are aided. Any individual might use this as an own fashion statement.
• Even though it does not absorb negative energy, it does not require cleansing, but it does assist in the cleaning of other gems or crystals.
How to wear Kyanite gemstone (Method of wearing Kyanite stone)
Despite its metaphysical and healing capabilities, wearing the stone for long periods of time is not suggested! Because the stone's magical abilities are so strong, it's possible that you'll become depressed if it's in contact with your body all the time. It goes without saying that dishonest people will have no use for the stone. In reality, kyanite can be highly dangerous to individuals who are careless, deceptive, or indolent, as well as those who are prone to fraud and dirty tricks. If the stone is damaged or cracked, it must be removed, as doing so may bring bad luck or even lead to future terrible events.
Kyanite remains to amaze with its wide range of applications and health benefits. They'll all have an impact on you; have faith in the stone's qualities while admiring its beauty. But don't forget to check out our suggestions as well!
What is the puja procedure for Kyanite gemstone before wearing it?
On a Thursday, it should be worn after purifying the stone with Ganga-Jal or raw Cow-Milk. To purify the stone, simply dip it three times in Ganga-Jal or Raw Cow-Milk before wearing it as a ring or pendant.
Crystals can be used to meditate in a variety of ways. Here's one possibility:
• Before you use your crystals, make sure they're clean and charged. Placing them in the sun is one technique.
• Deep breathing will help you ground and connect to your body.
• Make a meditation intention and "ask" for help from your crystal.
• For 5 to 10 minutes, quiet your mind and concentrate on your goal.
• Thank your crystal and return your attention to your surroundings to finish your practice.
You can apply this method also:
• Passing your stone through to the smoke of incense, especially sage
• Sound, such as praying or singing bowls
• Presenting your gemstone to the light of the sun or the moon for several hours
• Placing your crystal in a stream of water
• Dipping your crystal in a bowl of salt water
• Burying your gemstone in a bowl of rice
Crystal cleansing removes stagnant or undesired energy and should be done on a regular basis to keep them pure.
Check the type of crystal on the Mohs hardness scale before putting it in water to be sure it won't dissolve.
Kyanite, although not one of the most popular or desired gemstones, has a stable place in the gemstones business as a whole. As a result, if the individual's taste and preferences are as diverse and variable as they can possibly be, a kyanite studded item of jewelry might simply be purchased.