What is Red Coral or Moonga Stone?
Do you want to know about Moonga stone or red coral gemstone? Then, this detailed guide is here to help you. In short, red coral is a vibrant, magnificent, red-colored gemstone with tremendous benefits for suitable individuals.
When it comes to benefits, red coral helps to boost both the physical and mental strength of the wearer. Although we have termed red coral as a gemstone, it is not a gemstone in the real sense. It is because Natural Moonga is acquired from mines. However, the main source of this substance is coral polyps (Corallium Rubrum), which is a well-known aquatic creature.
Natural Moonga gemstone belongs to the Navratna group and comes with striking astrological and spiritual benefits. Red coral is suggested to individuals, who seek outstanding success in various leadership roles (business, sports, etc) and who want to stay fit and healthy.
Who is the Ruling Planet of Moonga?
According to Indian Vedic astrology, red coral is the gemstone associated with Mars, or we may say "Mangal Grah", a masculine planet, that radiates powerful, blazing fire. Mangal grah over troops, warriors, competitors, pilots, miners, builders, real estate brokers, and farmers.
Red Coral Gemstone: Origin
When it comes to the origin of the Moonga stone, Italy deserves the top rank among all. Furthermore, Italy has been delivering best-in-class quality red corals for over two centuries. Other origins of red coral include the USA, India, Japan, Taiwan, and Algeria.
All these countries are popular for providing top-class, natural Moonga stone. In addition, Taiwan and Australian red corals are used in making jewelry pieces.
To extract the best results, you need to opt for bright red coral (the best version of red coral). Moreover, a spotless orangey-red coral also makes a good option.
What are the Benefits of Wearing Red Coral Gemstones?
You already know there are many benefits of wearing Moonga. It is time to talk about them:
- The wearers of Moonga remain optimistic and enthusiastic, which results in their victory over enemies. Moreover, red coral also offers strength, aspiration, and strength to the wearer.
- One of the key benefits of wearing Moonga stone lies in the motivation that it provides to the wearer. As a result, the wearer gets enough confidence to achieve their goals and move ahead in their lives.
- Moreover, red coral boosts the personality and enhances the self-confidence of a person. Personality development is a key benefit of wearing a Moonga gemstone.
- Red coral lends vital energy to the wearer and helps them to fight against their fear. Thus, the wearer can become courageous in life to reach their destination. Furthermore, Moonga Ratna ensures protective energies for the wearer. As a result, they can expect to surpass the adversities of life and work towards their dream.
How to wear a Red Coral Stone?
You must opt for Real Moonga to ensure the maximum benefits for your life. Once you have purchased an original red coral, you should think about how to wear Moonga.
Many people also wonder about the Vedic procedure of wearing a Moonga gemstone while some others are curious about the process of how to energize red coral. Let us talk about a couple of ways of wearing red coral to extract its maximum benefits:
When it comes to purchasing natural Moonga online, you have to check and verify the reputation of the retailer. Note that the red coral stone should be of outstanding quality to ensure the best benefits for your physical and mental health. Moreover, it is a must to consult an expert to check your suitability for red coral.
When it comes to how to wear red coral, you need to consider the best day to wear the stone as well. Tuesday is the best day to wear the Moonga stone.
How to Wear Moonga Stone? Take a cloth or asana of red or crimson color. Now, sit on it. Note that your back should face to the east. Next, you need to energize or activate the stone by immersing it in Ganga Jal. This process removes all the harmful elements from the red coral stone and makes it powerful. Moreover, holy Ganga Jal helps to keep all the contaminants from the stone at bay.
It is time to take a piece of red fabric and place your red coral ring on it. Next, burn 5 incense sticks. Recite the mantra 'Om Ang Angarkay Namah' 108 times and wear the ring.
Day & Time to wear Red Coral
- The most appropriate day to wear red coral is Tuesday between 05 AM to 09 AM during Shukla Paksha. Moreover, the most suitable metals to wear Moonga include silver, gold, or bronze. Women can wear red coral on the ring finger of either their right hand or left hand whereas men can only wear it on the right hand.
- Note that it is a must to wear a real Moonga by following the right process to ensure optimum results. The wearer needs to be dressed in orange and offer marigold flowers to the deity at home or in a temple. You should wear a red coral stone in either a pendant or ring form.
- You have to immerse your red coral pendant or ring in a mixture of Gangajal, fresh cow milk, ghee, curd, and butter. Do not forget to place the stone near the holy feet of Lord Hanuman and seek His blessings to achieve your goals and succeed in your life. Next, wear the ring at once. Note that you should only take out your red coral ring before taking part in a funeral.
- Now, you know how to wear a Moonga rattan in the proper way. It is time to consult an expert to know if red coral is suitable for you.
Who Can Wear Red Coral?
People who need their bodies to contain extra phosphorus, calcium, or antioxidants may benefit from this stone.
If Mars is your prominent planet and it is in the 7th, 9th, or 10th house of your horoscope, the red coral is ideal for you. The coral stone will also be beneficial to you if you lack confidence and are easily frightened.
Additionally, it is said that wearing a red gemstone will help dispel any bad energy if one's amygdala isn't functioning correctly and is frequently overflowing with rage, mistrust, fear, and negativity.
Which Rashi can Wear Moonga Stone?
Red coral is generally unfavorable to all inhabitants. As a result, it is best to wear this gemstone after consulting with a skilled astrologer. If your ascendant is Aries, Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, or Pisces, you should wear crimson coral. However, if your zodiac sign is Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn, or Aquarius, you should avoid wearing it since it may have unfavorable planetary consequences on your daily life.
Red Coral Gemstone Price
The price of a red coral stone depends on various factors, such as color, origin, shape, and clarity. The price of Moonga ranges from INR 500 to INR 15000 per carat. Other than the aforementioned factors, artificial treatment and natural availability also impact the cost of red coral.
Japanese red coral is extremely rare among other variations and is priced between INR 5000 and INR 15000 per carat. On the other hand, Italian red coral is also expensive (between INR 500 and INR 4000). However, the cost depends on the quality of the stone. Indian red coral is more budget-friendly than other options.