If there is a gemstone that can compete with sapphires and rubies in terms of value and attractiveness, it is without a doubt the emerald gemstone. A natural emerald stone, also known as Panna stone in many parts of India, is widely regarded for its incredible array of healing and transformational abilities, as well as tremendous astrological significance.
Natural Panna is a beryl mineral, and the rich green to light green hues of emeralds are caused by the presence of iron, vanadium, and chromium. Mines in Columbia, Zambia, India, and Brazil produce the majority of it. This gemstone has astrological significance due to its hardness of 7.5-8 on the Moh's scale.
A Panna stone is worn by people who want to earn tremendous fortune and renown according to Vedic astrology. Cleopatra, the Egyptian queen, was also known to clasp one of the most beautiful pieces of Panna stone ever found. Because an original panna stone represents the planet Mercury, astrological viewpoints must be considered before accepting a Panna Gemstone. It is said to bring wisdom, education, happiness, and optimism. It also attracts love and affection, as well as good fortune in the wearer's life.
The main issue here is who can wear Panna stone. When should a Panna stone be worn, and which finger should it be worn on? In this blog post, we gave full information regarding who should wear a Panna stone and the rules to follow when wearing a natural Panna gemstone.
Who Should Wear Panna Stone?
- Panna Stone offers enormous benefits to musicians, painters, fashion designers, and interior designers.
- Leaders, legislators, public speakers, managers, and team leaders all benefit from Panna Stone because it enhances communication skills.
- Panna stone improves the wearer's ability to make decisions and intuition while reducing the risk of corporate fraud and losses. As a consequence, entrepreneurs greatly benefit from it.
- Researchers can benefit from panna stone since it enhances their skills and enables them to produce remarkable results from their investigations.
- By improving their knowledge and skills, doctors, astrologers, healers, and practitioners may experience great advantages from wearing the Panna stone.
- People in the fields of astronomy, nuclear physics, and computer technology have profited greatly from the power and energy of Emerald Stone.
Which Zodiac Should Wear Panna Stone?
- Panna should be worn by those with Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, Libra, or Aquarius ascendant.
Because Taurus and Mercury have such a close relationship, the original Panna stone is ideal for anyone born under this sign. Better earning prospects, a healthy flow of income, and job progress may be available to Taurian ascendants.
- The Panna stone is advantageous to Taurus ascendants since Mercury rules the second and fifth houses. If Mercury is impacted by Saturn, Mars, Ketu, Rahu, or is combusted by the Sun, wear this stone. Panna and White Sapphire work best together so wear them combined for the best results.
- Geminis can wear it since it is thought to improve their self-confidence and immunity, as well as their concentration and focus. For Gemini ascendants, Mercury dominates the ascendant and the tenth house, making it one of the most powerful planets. If the planet is debilitated in Pisces, afflicted by Mars, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu, You are more likely to make money if you get burned by the Sun. In this instance, Panna will balance Mercury's negative effect, allowing you to attain positive results.
- Panna is said to be the most beneficial gemstone for anyone born under the sign of Virgo. If Mercury is weakened, Emerald will neutralize it if it is combusted between malevolent planets like Saturn, Mars, Rahu, and Ketu.
- The Panna gemstone is recommended for Libra ascendants since Mercury is the lord of the ninth house and is sympathetic to the ascendant lord.
- Panna gemstone is recommended for Capricorn ascendants since Mercury, the lord of the sixth and ninth houses, is a helpful planet for this ascendant. When Panna is combined with Blue Sapphire, it can provide extremely favorable benefits. During the Mercury Mahadasha and Antardasha, Emeralds can provide amazing advantages.
- Mercury, the ruler of the sixth and ninth houses, is recommended for Aquarius ascendants since it is a beneficial planet for this ascendant. When blue sapphire and emerald are mixed, excellent results can be obtained.
- The Panna stone is thought to enhance Leo's positive attributes and bring them prosperity.
Panna Ratan can provide exceptional advantages during Mercury Mahadasha and Antardasha, making it advantageous for the aforementioned ascendants.
Which Zodiac Should Never Wear Panna Stone?
- Panna should never be worn by those with the ascendant signs of Aries, Cancer, Sagittarius, or Pisces.
- Mercury is not a good planet for Aries ascendant people because it rules the third and sixth houses. Wearing a Panna should be avoided until the planet is in its sign or exalted in Gemini or Virgo, or you are going through the Mercury Mahadasha and Antardasha.
- Because Mercury is the natural benefic planet for those with a Cancer ascendant, it is not advised for them to wear emeralds; it is recommended to stay away from it.
- It is advised to stay away from wearing Panna gemstones since Mercury is not a good planet for those with Leo ascendants, according to Indian astrology.
- Mercury is a malevolent planet for Scorpio ascendants, thus it is best to avoid wearing the stone.
- Panna is not suggested for Sagittarius ascendants because Mercury is the natural benefic planet for this ascendant, hence the stone should be avoided.
- Because Mercury is not a friendly planet to the lord of the Pisces ascendant, the Emerald stone is not good for Pisces ascendant people. Only during Mercury's Mahadasha and Antardasha, as well as while Mercury is in its sign or exalted sign, are any of the aforementioned ascendants permitted to wear the Panna stone.
When, Where, And How To Wear Panna Stone?
- To effectively harness the power of Mercury, people should only wear the stone after speaking with licensed astrologers.
- Mercury's position in your chart is vital to consider while performing astrological analysis. You can tell if mercury is impacting you by looking at whether your horoscope has a positive or negative line with it.
- Ensure that you purchase an authentic and original Panna stone. To get a real and lab-certified Emerald stone, buy it from a reliable supplier, such as Rashi Ratan Bhagya, which sells recognized and reputed gemstones.
- Panna must be worn on Wednesday's first hour after sunrise. By carrying out precise ceremonies in a location where puja is frequently held, it can be worn at home. The best time to wear an emerald is during Sukla paksha on a Wednesday morning because Mercury is related to this day.
- Panna stones should weigh at least 1.5 carats, but for the best results, they should weigh at least 5 carats.
- The participants should sit in a northeasterly position on a green cloth with a stone weighing at least 5 carats.
- The stone has to be placed in a bronze, silver, or gold ring. A silver ring should be immersed in Gangajal or unboiled milk for around 30 minutes to purify it.
- Next, light 5 incense sticks and recite the mantra "Aum Bum Budhaye Namah Aum" or "Om Budhaye Namah" 108 times while placing the silver ring stone on a green cloth with an image of the mercury yantra on it. You can also wear a silver ring stone on your little or ring finger and recite "Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaay" 108 times.
- Make sure to clean your gemstone regularly to retain its usefulness and strength.
On Which Finger Panna Stone Should Be Worn?
Panna Stone rings in silver or gold should be worn on the little or ring finger, according to Indian astrologers.
In How Many Days Does Panna Stone Show Effects?
Individuals will begin to feel the good effects of the stone in one or two months and will continue for three to four years before it becomes inactive again.
After the stone has become inactive, it should be replaced with a fresh stone after speaking with Your Personal Astrologer.
What Are The Side Effects Of Panna Stone?
If the Panna stone does not fit the person, he or she may lose patience and become reckless. Because of the stone's unsuitability, you may get tooth troubles and begin talking excessively.
Always contact our specialist advisors about the compatibility of the Panna stone, or you may suffer negative consequences.
How to Re-energize Emeralds?
Natural emerald gemstones are effective tools for reducing negativity, reducing the effects of a difficult karmic road, and re-energizing the related chakras. However, you may need to revitalize them before continuing to wear them to have the optimum results. You should cleanse them every three months and so.
Here's how it's done:
- In a jar or bowl, pour raw milk or Ganga Jal.
- Fill the container with a few Tulsi leaves.
- In the container, place your natural emerald ring, pendant, or bracelet.
- While the gemstone energizes, chant the mantra associated with the emerald gemstone.
- Keep it for 30 to 45 minutes in the container.
- Make sure you do the ceremony between the hours of 6 a.m. and 9.30 a.m. when the Sun rises.
- Remove the jewelry with the gemstone from the container and rinse it one more.
You can also ask your astrologer to do the revitalization Pooja of the stone for you.