Gomed Gemstone Guide: Can Gomed be worn by anyone?
Hessonite, Gomed, Gomeda, Gomedha, are for the most part the names of a similar extraordinary stone, which address the planet Rahu. In Vedic crystal gazing, there are mostly nine planets in our planetary group that convey possession on nine different zodiac signs. Be that as it may, Rahu and Ketu are not supposed to be an authority planet thus. Rahu is considered as an exceptionally malefic planet and said to be a shadow planet of another malefic planet Ketu. Hessonite also known as Gomedha is worn to get help from the outrages of the hostile stare of Rahu.
Gomed is basically seen as in a light to a profound earthy yellow shading conceal that occasionally goes up to maroonish tints, which ultimately take after the shade of honey or even cow's pee that has inferred its Hindi name 'Go-prescription'. Attributable to its relationship with the planet Rahu, Real Gomed is principally prescribed to be worn by people who are going through the hardest Rahu Mahadasha in their lives. This variation of the garnet mineral family influences the human energy fields.
Many beliefs claim that this stone should not be worn by pregnant women and that it is harmful to women because it depicts the demon God. This isn’t true; anyone can wear Hessonite or Gomed because it is a powerful gemstone that produces significant benefits. However, using this stone on a child is futile because it will not be effective. This stone should only be used by those over the age of 25. There is no higher age limit for wearing it, according to our astrologers.
If you want to wear a Gomed stone, you need to be well-versed in the subject.Let's review several of the negative effects and the correct time and actions to use it.
Gomed Stone Side Effects
- • When placed in the wrong residence, it will be terrible for the wearer and will create obstacles in their lives rather than bringing great benefits.
- • When gomed is placed in the ascendant's 6th, 8th, or 12th houses, it has disastrous results.
- • Wearing hessonite or any other gemstone strengthens the planet it represents in a person's horoscope. The usefulness of Rahu is totally reliant on its position in a person's horoscope and moon zodiac sign, whether good or harmful.
- • Being in these houses strengthens Rahu's influence in your life and raises the number of challenges you face.
Gomed Wearing Day and Time
Wear a natural gomed stone on the middle finger of your right hand on a Saturday evening during Krishna Paksha (descending moon) at sunset. To make it ready to wear, place the stone in the bottom of a metal bowl and add the following materials one by one:
- • Ganga Jal (Holy Water), Tulsi leaves (Indian Basil), Cow's milk that hasn't been cooked (Unboiled), Ghee (clarified butter), and honey.
- • Recite the mantra "Om BhraamBhreemBhroom Sah RahveyNamah" 108 times to activate the stone.
- • Remove the stone from the dish after 5-10 minutes and clean it with water before wearing it.
How to Wear Hessonite
In silver metal, the Hessonite stone (Gomed) can be formed into a ring or a pendant. If you want to wear a ring, do so on a Saturday evening during Krishna Paksha (descending moon) at sunset on the middle finger of your right hand. Apart from the ring, you can wear any jewellery you like as long as the stone does not come into direct contact with your skin.
Benefits of Hessonite Stone
It cures sadness, deep buried anxiety, and mental issues by calming the wearer's psyche. Gomed aids with concentration, focus, and goal-setting by providing clear direction. As a result, it is extremely valuable to students and those working in the field of research. The Gomed gemstone guarantees that the negative effects of Rahu are alleviated. It assists locals with Rahu doshas in resolving their uncertainty. It also aids in the development of confidence, stability, clarity, and positive energy in their life.
Uses of Hessonite
- • It soothes the wearer's brain, alleviating sadness, profound worry, and mental difficulties.
- • Gomed's clear direction helps with concentration, focus, and goal-setting. As a result, it is extremely valuable to researchers.
- • Hessonite helps people develop in their careers while also improving their social and financial standing.
- • It helps those with epilepsy, allergies, eye and sinus infections, haemorrhoids, and heart palpitations.
- • Cancer, varicose veins, boils, leprosy, clumsiness, digestive problems, exhaustion, blood pressure, and lethargy are just a few of the ailments it helps to heal.
- • The five fruits of life that a Hessonite bestows on the bearer are meditation (Dhyana), financial prosperity (Artha), righteous living (Dharma), body pleasures (Kama), and salvation (Nirvana) (Moksha)
- • Natural gomed should be worn by both the husband and the wife.
If you have any questions concerning the properties of Gomed or how to buy gemstones online, please call the number listed on our website. We believe that astrological gemstones may help you solve your difficulties, which is why we only sell pure gemstones at Rashi Ratan Bhagya. Natural gomed stone is also available for purchase on our website. Our stones have been Astro-energized to provide you with the greatest performance possible.