The Das Mukhi Rudraksha has ten natural lines on its surface and this Rudraksha represents the Gods of all ten directions. This Rudraksha also shields us from the sins of our body's 10 organs. Because this Mukhi is controlled by Lord Vishnu, it signifies Lord Krishna, Lord Vishnu's 8th Avatar and the world's preserver. Ten Mukhi Rudraksha possesses the power of Lord Dashavatara Narayan, an incarnation of Lord Krishna, and their blessings assist the wearer in overcoming obstacles and protecting the wearer, and the blessings of all these gods will be bestowed onto the wearer.
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is mostly imported from Nepal and is extremely useful and therapeutic. The ten-faced Nepali Rudraksha offers a lot of good energy and healing potential. Dash Mukhi Rudraksha is not dominated by any planet but is influenced by all.
This rudraksha with ten faces shields the wearer from the bad effects of all planets and other negative energies, which are usually surrounded by people. It assists the individual in overcoming difficult times, hardships, and adversity in order to attain success in life. This Rudraksha assists the user in moving forward in life.
It is highly suggested for those who have been going through a difficult time in their lives to erase any negative energy from their lives. A Rudraksha with 10 faces represents both an army general and Visnu himself. It neutralizes the malevolent impacts of planets and bad powers. By donning this, the opponent becomes terrified, and you have the assistance of nature. You are safeguarded from different types of peril because it represents Lord Vishnu. It serves to increase the business, market, and job seekers' access to various positions.
The Das Mukhi Rudraksha is regarded as one of the most potent and efficient Rudraksha beads. It is thought to have a direct relationship with Lord Vishnu, the universe's preserver. This bead is recognized for its defensive characteristics as well as its capacity to eliminate the malefic effects of all nine planets. In this essay, we will look in depth at the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha, including its Astrological Benefits, Powers, and Significance.
Story of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha bead was produced from Lord Shiva's tenth teardrop. The Vishnu Purana describes a situation in which Lord Shiva was meditating on Kailash Parvat and was very displeased with how the humans on Earth were in misery owing to a variety of misfortunes and problems.
These folks needed assistance, and Lord Shiva was in meditation, so he couldn't wake up and go aid them. Also, he realized his time on Earth was coming to an end, and there was no way he could be present forever to heal everyone's ills. As a result of this revelation, he sobbed.
Some teardrops fell on the Kailash mountain and hardened to become Rudraksha tree seeds. These were termed Rudraksha because they were Lord Shiva's tears, and Lord Shiva is also known as Rudra. Aksha is the Sanskrit word for tears. As a result, the teardrops were given the name Rudraksha.
When Lord Shiva opened his eyes after finishing his meditation, he briefed his students, who were staring at him in wonder and demanding an answer about the advantages of these Rudraksha seeds and how they might be planted to produce more of them.
When Bhusunda Muni asked Lord Kalagni Rudra about Rudraksha, he told him everything he knew about them, according to Sam Veda.
Lord Shiva assigned each bead to a different God for each type of sorrow or trouble that people would experience and require assistance with. Lord Vishnu and his incarnations were granted the bead 10 Mukhi Rudraksha because Lord Vishnu took 10 Avatars throughout his sojourn on Earth to protect their devotees.
This was the reason that the Lord Vishnu is associated with the Das Mukhi Rudraksha. In the starting time, the Das Mukhi Rudraksha is worshiped and worn by Vaishnavas.
Interesting Facts Behind Real 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
An authentic Das Mukhi Rudraksha is a fascinating rudraksha bead that people wear all the time due to its numerous benefits. The following are some fascinating facts regarding the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha bead.
- As both males and females might have reproductive concerns, the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by both.
- People who suffer from health issues, business collabs, and success-related problems should wear Das Mukhi Rudraksha. People who want to avoid these problems can also wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Ten-Face Rudraksha should not be worn by children under the age of seven. All other children are permitted to wear the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha since it is the ideal bead for kid safety and prevention.
- Anyone, whether from the Shaiva group or another faith, can wear Das Mukhi Rudraksha.
- The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha bead represents love, management, well-being, happiness, protection, prevention, health, business, and success, among other things. If you want to try the bead's power, do so and be rewarded with the endless bliss that can be bestowed upon you.
Important Things About Das Mukhi Rudraksha
Ruling God - Lord Vishnu and all of his ten Avatars are the reigning Gods of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha. This bead is for all avatars of Lord Vishnu, including Lord Krishna, Lord Ram, and eight more. The Vaishnava sect is the largest devotee of Lord Vishnu, and they like to wear the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Ruling Astrological Planet - Saturn, commonly known as Shani in Hindu astrology, is the governing planet linked with the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha. Saturn is the planet of discipline, justice, and karma, and is related to many elements of life, such as longevity, spirituality, and career.
According to Hindu astrological beliefs, wearing the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha can assist in balancing Saturn's energies and reduce the harmful consequences of Saturn's planetary influence.
Associated Chakra with 10 Mukhi Rudraksha - The Heart Chakra, also known as the Anahata Chakra, is related to the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha. The Heart Chakra, located at the center of the chest, is linked to love, compassion, emotional healing, and harmony. The Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is thought to have a favorable impact on the Heart Chakra, assisting in its balance and activation, which can encourage feelings of love, compassion, and emotional well-being.
It is also said to promote interpersonal connections, deepen relationships, and encourage empathy and forgiveness. Furthermore, the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is thought to have a favorable effect on physical health, particularly the heart and circulatory system.
Best Day & Time to Wear - The best day and time to wear a 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is the morning in the early hours of the day between 4:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Zodiacs Who Can Wear - Gemini, Virgo
Metal to Wear It In - Silver or Gold
Form In Which It Should Be Worn - Bracelet, Pendant, or Mala
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Beej Mantra -“Om Hreem Namah”
Purification and Vedic Pooja Procedure - To get the blessings of 10 mukhi rudraksha, do Pratishtha and wear or enshrine it on Monday. Individuals who intend to wear 10 mukhi rudraksha should prepare early on Monday and tidy the puja site.
He should then store nine peepal leaves on a copper plate. Place the bead on the copper plate with the leaves after cleaning it with Ganga Jal. Smear it with sandalwood and present it with fresh flowers. Ghee and a dhoop stick are used to light a lamp. Chant the mool mantra "Om Hreem Namah Namah, Om Kleem Krishnaye Namah" 108 times with commitment and devotion and wear or enshrine it. Worship Lord Shiva's Rudra Avatar to gain abundant prosperity.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Price - Rs. 2,999.00 to Rs. 10,000.00 per bead.
Significance of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
When combined with Maha Vishnu Shaligram Shila, Ten Mukhi Rudraksha creates a highly powerful force for eradicating the most difficult negativity, occult, black magic, and bad spirits from a specific location. This Rudraksha, combined with Parad (mercury) and Shaligram Shilas, is often used to rectify Vastu Doshas. This combination provides the house with extraordinary protection. Mercury is the governing planet. This also effectively controls all of the planets in the convicts' favor.
Lord Vishnu, the primary god of Hinduism and Indian mythology, is often regarded as the universe's preserver. This Rudraksha, which belongs to Lord Vishnu, is highly valuable and often utilized in Vaastu. This Rudraksha has the incredible capacity to balance the planets in the inmate's favor. Lord Mahavishnu rudraksha contains the effect of His 10 incarnations as well as the ten directions. This Rudraksha is in charge of all nine planets.
- It is regarded as a sign of wisdom, intelligence, and intellectual prowess.
- The Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is thought to protect against bad energies and evil eyes, as well as to promote inner calm, emotional balance, and happy relationships.
- It is also said to have therapeutic powers and can help with the treatment of throat, neck, and thyroid gland problems.
- The Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is regarded as a potent instrument for meditation, spiritual practice enhancement, and increasing one's relationship with the divine.
- People who are always worried and unable to make firm judgments at the appropriate moments should wear this Rudraksha.
- Because Lord Vishnu bestows his blessings on the bearer of this Rudraksha, it can also be worn when there is a Pitra Dosha in the horoscope.
- Lord Vishnu is the spouse of Mahalakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth and Prosperity. Lord Vishnu has hundreds of titles and is hence one of the most powerful Gods with several attributes. This indicates that the wearer will not only attain spiritual accomplishment but also success in material matters.
Astrological Benefits of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is the bead worn by those who need to get rid of a lot of problems in their lives in general due to various planetary troubles and multiple negative omens. People who want to get rid of Kaal Sarp Dosh should make sure they wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
General Benefits Of Wearing Das Mukhi Rudraksha
People who are bothered by dark magic, the occult, and other difficulties are the most likely to wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha. The bead 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is used to deal with difficulties and troubles in life that are connected to Vaastu Dosha, bad energies, and other sorts of negativity. The wearer of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is free of these issues, which allows them to live a long and happy life. Although 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is worn for the same reason, 10 Mukhi Rudraksha serves as a substitute for 14 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Spiritual Benefits of Wearing Das Mukhi Rudraksha
The holy and precious 10 mukhi rudraksha is linked with Lord Vishnu and bestows his heavenly blessings on the wearer. It significantly improves one's mental skills and aids in the development of a keen and long-lasting intellect.
- The original 10 Mukhi Rudraksha also aids in the removal of barriers and bad ideas that may interfere with Sadhana.
- The 10 Mukhi rudraksha brightens the intellect by cleansing it of all distractions and bestows life-long insight.
- This rudraksha tree bead is also associated with Lord Vishnu's ten incarnations. It brings their holy energy into the life of the bearer. The 10 mukhi bead appeases malevolent planets and counteracts their negative effects.
- Overall, the rudraksha bead of 10 Mukhi spiritually uplifts the user by improving knowledge, intelligence, attention, and dedication. It opens the door to moksha, or escape from the cycle of birth and death. Lord Vishnu's blessings accompany people who wear this sacred bead with trust.
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with the primordial waters, which were thought to be ubiquitous before the formation of the planet.
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is usually represented in human shape.
- This Rudraksha has the ability to heighten the six senses in humans.
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha promotes mental clarity and tranquility.
- This Rudraksha also assists in making good judgments and developing on the spiritual path via jnana yoga, or the path of wisdom.
- Wearing this strong ten Mukhi Rudraksha bead improves concentration during meditation, spiritual pursuits, and other recreational activities.
Scientific Benefits of Das Mukhi Rudraksha
In general, 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is the bead for management, and so lifestyle management is also a large element of management. The wearer of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha learns how to handle their business effectively, and they can then make the most of their routine since their eating, living, sleeping, and working habits are properly organized and controlled. Couples who want to get pregnant or manage their family planning might also benefit from wearing 10 Mukhi Rudraksha and can wear it for a healthy reproduction cycle.
Health Benefits of Das Mukhi Rudraksha
A 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to be good for skin and gastrointestinal issues, as well as for boosting the immune system. It can help with back pain, sexual issues, and sleeplessness. Removes negativity from the user and instills positivity in them. All of our body's chakras are aroused, which strengthens the wearer's resistance.
- The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is commonly thought to improve mental clarity and attention, as well as concentration and memory recall.
- Wearing this Rudraksha kind is said to relieve tension and anxiety while also promoting a strong sensation of serenity and inner peace.
- 10 Mukhi Rudraksha may also aid in regulating the emotional rollercoaster, minimizing mood swings, and encouraging emotional stability.
- Some astrologers and gemologists feel that a genuine 10 Mukhi Rudraksha improves self-confidence and self-esteem while also aiding in personal growth.
- The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is thought to alleviate headaches and migraines as well as promote mental tranquillity.
- The original 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is widely thought to improve sleep patterns and alleviate insomnia.
- According to certain traditions, it may help manage blood pressure and keep it at a healthy level.
- It is thought to benefit digestive health, perhaps alleviating symptoms such as indigestion and acidity.
- It may strengthen the immune system, allowing the body to fight off diseases and infections.
- Some practitioners believe it relieves bodily pain and suffering.
Mythological Benefits of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Wearers of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha receive access to a variety of benefits, including Lord Vishnu's blessings in all of his forms, love life satisfaction, reproductive life satisfaction, daily routine management, and everything else. Wearers of the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha also keep their position in the Vaikuntha Dham, the area of greatest amenities in paradise where all happiness and salvation for the soul is secured and there will be no rebirths, sorrows, or sufferings that the individual would ever have to endure again. Furthermore, the wearer of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha cannot be touched by foes, no matter how close or discrete they are in attempting to harm the wearer.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
“Om Hreem Namah”
।। ॐ ह्रीं नमः ।।
“Om Namo Vishnave Vaasudevaaye”
।। ૐ नमो विष्णवे वासुदेवः ।।
“Grahascha Pishachascha Vetala Brahmarakshasa: Pannagaschoshamyanti Dashavaktrasya Dharanat.”
।। ग्रहाश्च पिशाचाश्च वेताल ब्रह्मराक्षासा: पन्नगाश्चोशाम्यन्ति दशवक्त्रस्य धारणात् ।।
These are the 10 Face Rudraksha bead mantras and Lord Vishnu, and the user of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha should repeat these mantras 108th times to energize and benefit from their Rudraksha.